Sunday, December 4, 2011

Merry Christmas From Dwellings

We have the answer to all your gift needs...so much to show... I will just give you a snapshot of some things that might interest you. Small glass containers are perfect for "wrappers" for your baked goods....plan to spend $5-$10 on a vintage piece.


We have lots of pretty glassware..this is one small section.





Lanterns are $25.00 and are the most versatile of decorations...use them year-round.

This vintage lighted secretary is so pretty...
leave it natural or paint it...either way, you will love it.

It has glass shelves and a drawer in addition to the writing surface. Price: $200.00

Vintage books fashioned into re-purposed table decorations. Several have holes that hold votive holders. If you would like one with pictures of your family on front...just let me know. Special orders for the ones with pictures are $20...others range from $9 to $15.00.

Metal buggy for all your decorating needs...this is a large item and would hold lots of pumpkins, pots of flowers or serve as an outside Christmas container.

I re-purposed this old bird feeder as a little tabletop log cabin. The red fence goes all the way around and there are bottle brush trees and a wreath over the front door. Price: $22....cute for bird lovers.

Vintage wood burned and painted blanket chest is waiting on a new home. I think it would be a great window bench or coffee table. Chests like these were usually flat, but bun feet or square feet would look wonderful and give her just the lift she needs. Price: $150.00.

How fun is this set? Old wooden spools fashioned into a playroom table and stools! Wonderful colors...price: $65.00.
On Saturday and Sunday, I will be available to make your holiday bows.


Call me for details: 601 966-7305
Price: $3.00 per bow


Come by and have some coffee and shop. At first I was so excited, that I followed everyone around and talked entirely too much...I promise I will leave you to shop until your heart's content! Merry Christmas!


Hope your days are merry and bright,


Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!