Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Open House Preview Part I

Well, things are settling down at our new shop. I thought you might enjoy a preview of this weekend's Holiday Open House. You won't believe what my sister has helped us do with lots of vintage items! Here we go...

Very little has been purchased. We re-purposed and re-used what was on hand. That's the whole point of the shop...to give creative outlet to use what you already have.

This is our Welcome table. Love the feather candle rings!


I recently purchased this old chest and it's looking for a new home. Notice the little jute topped felt stockings...they have the prettiest tassels attached.

I had to have just a little corner for some of my art. My bird's nests are there, too. You know the lore, don't you? If you have a nest in your Christmas tree, you new year will be filled with great things. Now who doesn't need great things?

Babyland....and our white Idea Tree is filled with ornaments you can make! I'll tell you how.

Pink and turquoise...simply sparkly and bright!

Five old doors are awaiting your decorative touch...this is my favorite. It still has the lock attached.

How would you like this beauty under your tree? (Well, at least BY the tree!)Now, I'll show you one more tonight...I've got to save something for tomorrow.

For the fisherman in your life!


More pictures tomorrow night!


We will open at 10 am this Saturday. We hope you will join us then!

1 comment:

  1. amazing. LOVE it, angela!!
    best wishes for a super successful holiday season-and beyond!

    reminds me of the country house ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!